Sunday, February 17, 2013

mission papers

I'm pleased to announce that I officially started my mission papers last Sunday. I'm a little more than half way through them and I seriously have butterflies in my stomach. I am so excited. This is probably THE best decision I have ever made. It takes a lot of fasting, prayer, and it's a huge decision to make if the Lord tells you that it's right.

I have my dentist evaluation on Tuesday and my doctor physical on Wednesday. I am hoping to finish up my papers by Thursday night! I can't contain the happiness I feel right now, knowing I'm so close. But, I will have to wait a month because I won't have my Stake president interview until March 26th.

The good news is that we actually moved my availability up to July 25th which is the day after my spring semester up at BYU-Idaho ends (I will be graduating with my Associates). But we are hoping I won't be called until August or early September. But that way I will be able to put my papers in sooner and I will receive my call just before I go back to school. That way I can be with my friends and family when I open it in the comfort of my home instead of by myself in front of a computer screen up in Idaho.

Can March 27th come any faster??

No comments:

Post a Comment